Welcome to the page for the course Perl Programming with Application to Bioinformatics at Uppsala University!
Application closed for now.
We may refer to the book simply as LP in some of the exercises.
Schedule & Chapters
Course plan, exercises and lectures
- Course plan
- Data files
Map of BMC
BMC: Enter through the C11 entrance. The lecture and computer lab hall is called “Trippelrummet” and is located on the bottom floor of the SciLife building “Navet” (E10 on the map).
- Perldoc (online syntax documentation)
- Perlmonks (a very friendly and helpful online community of Perl hackers [but search before you ask a new question!])
- Beginning Perl (online introduction to Perl)
- Lectures: Matthew Webster
- Exercises: Andreas Wallberg, Erik Axelsson, Olof Karlberg
- Course website: Andreas Wallberg